Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
The Short-Term Training imparted at PMKVY Training Centres (TCs) is aimed towards the candidates who are either school/college dropouts orunemployed. Duration of the training varies according tothe job role, however, majority of courses range between 200-600 hrs (2 – 6 months).
What is PMKVY
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is the flagship scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development & india Entrepreneurship (MSDE) implemented by National Skill Development Corporation. The objective of this Skill Certification Scheme is to enable a large number of Indian youth to take up industry-relevant skill training
Eligibility criteria for PMKVY ?
You have to be an indian nation with valid identity proof like a voter's id ,Aadhaar Card or Bank account the model You Should be an unemployed youth or should have dropped out of college or school midway through the academic tenure
Benifits of PMKVY
While enrolling for the rewarding PMKVY training seheme will improve your employability,studing a sikll that is indemand will also add to your appeal as an employee.Fortunately,you can fund the course of your choice without oversteppingyour budget by the funvtion accessing up to Rs.5 crore.
Objectives of PMKVY
On its completion,and assessment agency approved by the SSC evaluates you.If you clear the assessment and possess a valid Aadhaar card, you will get a skill card and also be awarded a government certificate the valid throughout the country.Incase you don't clear tghe assessment you can reapply the evaluation as many time as you wish to, however,you will bear the evaluation fees.
We provide the students with top notch and up to date curriculum. Our students learn the industry standards with a foundation to continue learning as technology evolves.
Our curriculum has been carefully crafted in collaboration with employers from the field. We use student feedback to improve our curriculum every six months. We don’t follow the text books but rather we create our own standard materials from the world of resources. Our curriculum always lead by the practical project experience.
The documents of TCs are being processed for placement verification and post successful verification of documents
- What is Software Testing? Introduction, Definition, Basics & Types
- Software Testing as a Career Path (Skills, Salary, Growth)
- 7 Software Testing Principles: Learn with Examples
- What is V Model in Software Testing? Learn with SDLC & STLC Example
- STLC - Software Testing Life Cycle Phases & Entry, Exit Criteria
The Indian Government, under the leadership of PM Narendra, initiated a National Skill Development Program called Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana. This scheme aims to provide skill development and employability training for the unemployed youth of India. Besides, providing the training to the candidates, the government also issues the certificate and incentives to the candidates.
- Manual Testing Tutorial for Beginners: Concepts, Types, Tool
- AUTOMATION TESTING Tutorial: What is, Process, Benefits & Tools
- Automation Testing Vs. Manual Testing: What's the Difference?
- Unit Testing Tutorial: What is, Types, Tools, EXAMPLE
- Integration Testing: What is, Types, Top Down & Bottom Up Example
- What is System Testing? Types & Definition with Example
- Sanity Testing Vs Smoke Testing: Introduction & Differences
- What is Regression Testing? Definition, Test Cases (Example)
- What is Non Functional Testing? Types with Example
PMKVY is the flagship program for imparting skill training and development for the youth. The scheme aims to cover the beneficiaries of around 24 Lakhs. Skills Training is conducted under the National Skill Qualification Framework(NSFQ). The average monetary benefit for the candidates under this scheme is 8000 Rupees.
- Test Documentation in Software Testing
- What is Test Scenario? Template with Examples
- How to Write Test Cases: Sample Template with Examples
- What is Test Analysis (Test Basis) in Software Testing?
- What is Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM)? Example Template
- Test Data Generation: What is, How to, Example, Tools
- Download Sample Test Case Template: Example Excel, Word Formats
Eligibility Criteria for applying the PMKVY Scheme Let us see the eligibility criteria for the candidates to get registered under the PMKVY Scheme launched by the government to create employable opportunities for the candidates.
- Software Testing Techniques with Examples
- Boundary Value Analysis & Equivalence Partitioning with Examples
- Decision Table Testing: Learn with Example
- What is State Transition Testing? Diagram, Technique, Example
- What is Use Case Testing? Technique, Examples
The candidates who are unemployed and the college dropouts are eligible for applying the scheme. Candidates applying for the scheme should have the valid Identity Proof like Aadhar Card to get qualified for the skill development program. The candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
- Software Test Estimation Techniques: Step By Step Guide
- How to Create a Test Plan (with Example)
- Test Plan Template: Sample Document with Web Application Example
Job Roles Offered under PMKVY Skill Development Program Let us see the list of courses offered by the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana to the candidates enrolling for the program. It offers various courses and a list of Jobs Offered under PMKVY Skills Development Program. To find out the detailed list of courses offered under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, click on the below link.
- Test Environment for Software Testing
- Defect Management Process in Software Testing (Bug Report Template)
- Defect/Bug Life Cycle in Software Testing
- Top 50 Software Testing Tools
The Short Term Training imparted at PMKVY Training Centres (TCs) is expected to benefit candidates of Indian nationality who are either school/college dropouts or unemployed. Apart from providing training according to the National Skills Qualification Framework (NSQF), TCs shall also impart training in Soft Skills, Entrepreneurship, Financial and Digital Literacy. Duration of the training varies per job role, ranging between 150 and 300 hours.
- Agile Model & Methodology: Guide for Developers and Testers
- What is Agile Testing? Process, Strategy, Test Plan, Life Cycle Example
- Scrum Testing Methodology Tutorial: What is, Process, Artifacts, Sprint
- Automation Testing Framework for Agile/Scrum Methodology
- SAFe Methodology Tutorial: What is Scaled Agile Framework
Individuals with prior learning experience or skills shall be assessed and certified under the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) component of the Scheme. RPL aims to align the competencies of the unregulated workforce of the country to the NSQF. Project Implementing Agencies (PIAs), such as Sector Skill Councils (SSCs) or any other agencies designated
- Web Application Testing: 8 Step Guide to Website Testing
- Web Application Testing Checklist: Example Test Cases for Website
- Banking Domain Application Testing: Sample Test Cases
- eCommerce Testing: How to Test an E-Commerce Website
- Payment Gateway Testing Tutorial with Example Test Cases
- Mainframe Testing - Complete Tutorial
- Testing Retail Point Of Sale(POS) Systems: Example Test Cases
- HealthCare Domain Testing with Sample Test Cases
- Testing Insurance Domain Applications with Sample Test Cases
- Testing Telecom Domain with Sample OSS/BSS Test cases
- Business Intelligence Testing: Sample Test Cases
The Special Projects component of PMKVY envisages the creation of a platform that will facilitate trainings in special areas and/or premises of Government bodies, Corporates or Industry bodies, and trainings in special job roles not defined under the available Qualification Packs (QPs)/National Occupational Standards (NOSs). Special Projects are projects that require some deviation from the terms and conditions of Short Term Training under PMKVY for any stakeholder
- What is WHITE Box Testing? Techniques, Example, Types & Tools
- What is Static Testing? What is a Testing Review?
- Mccabe's Cyclomatic Complexity: Calculate with Flow Graph (Example)
- Code Coverage Tutorial: Branch, Statement, Decision, FSM
- Path Testing & Basis Path Testing with EXAMPLES
Social and community mobilisation is extremely critical for the success of PMKVY. Active participation of the community ensures transparency and accountability, and helps in leveraging the cumulative knowledge of the community for better functioning. In line with this, PMKVY assigns special importance to the involvement of the target beneficiaries through a defined mobilisation process.
- Performance Testing Tutorial: What is, Types, Metrics & Example
- Load Testing Tutorial: What is? How to? (with Examples)
- What is STRESS Testing in Software Testing? Tools, Types, Examples
- What is Volume Testing? Learn with Examples
- What is Scalability Testing? Learn with Example
- What is Soak Testing? Definition, Meaning, Examples
- Stability Testing in Software Testing
- What is Spike Testing? Learn With Example
- Load Testing vs Stress Testing vs Performance Testing: Difference Discussed
- What is Response Time Testing?
- What is Benchmark Testing? Test Plan, Tools, Example
- What is Endurance Testing in Software Testing? (with Example)
- Reliability Testing Tutorial: What is, Methods, Tools, Example
- 11 Best Performance/Load Testing Tools
PMKVY envisages to link the aptitude, aspiration, and knowledge of the skilled workforce it creates with employment opportunities and demands in the market. Every effort thereby needs to be made by the PMKVY TCs to provide placement opportunities to candidates, trained and certified under the Scheme. TPs shall also provide support to entrepreneurship development.
- Types of pmkvy : 100 Examples of Different Testing Types
- API Testing Tutorial: Learn in 10 minutes!
- What is Functional Testing? Types & Examples (Complete Tutorial)
- What is User Acceptance Testing (UAT)? with Examples
- REST API Testing Tutorial: Sample Manual Test Case
- What is Security Testing? Types with Example
- GUI Testing Tutorial: User Interface (UI) TestCases with Examples
To ensure that high standards of quality are maintained by PMKVY TCs, NSDC and empaneled Inspection Agencies shall use various methodologies, such as self-audit reporting, call validations, surprise visits, and monitoring through the Skills Development ManagementSystem (SDMS). These methodologies shall be enhanced with the engagement of latest technologies.
- 10 Best Cross Browser Compatibility Testing Tools
- 20 Best Bug/Defect Tracking Tools
- 20 Best Web Application Testing Tools
- Top 10 Automation Testing Tools
- 13 Best Crowdsourced Testing Companies
Branding is an important aspect of communicating the Scheme accurately. All the TCs need to brand their centres and promotional activities in accordance with these Guidelines. The TCs shall also promote activities conducted at their centres on various social media platforms. The Branding and Communications Guidelines of the Scheme shall be issued seperately.
Our program includes:
10 Weeks Course Duration
Onsite Instructor Led Class
3 Hours of Class Lecture
50+ Hours of Homework
The Union Cabinet had approved India’s largest Skill Certification Scheme, Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY), on 20 March, 2015. The Scheme was subsequently launched on 15 July, 2015, on the occasion of World Youth Skills Day by Honorable Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi.
Owing to the its successful first year of implementation, the Union Cabinet has approved the Scheme for another four years (2016-2020) to impart skilling to 10 million youth of the country.
Institutions comprising of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC), Sector Skill Councils (SSCs), Assessment Agencies (AAs), and Training Partners (TPs) are already in place for implementation of the Scheme.
TNSDC implements the Centrally Sponsored State Managed (CSSM) component of PMKVY-2.0. MSDE has issued detailed operational guidelines for the roles and responsibilities of TNSDC and sanctioned a grant-in-aid amount of Rs.34.43 Crore. The scheme is being implemented from March 2018 onwards through 160 approved Training Partners and 385 Training Centres.
Our dedicated marketing team will help you searchning and applying for jobs.
Get help from expert to optimize your professional resume. We guide you for technical interviews.
Work with your career coach one to one to get more specific counseling to fit your need.
I was tremendously profited by Pondy IT Training to learn Java and Selenium without any preparation. The class environment, training methodology and profession support program were profoundly useful for us . You need to simply be with them and adhere to their guidance. Project based concentrated training camp at last helped me to set my career.