statutory regulations as well as UDAI guidelines. Thus, we request you to review the policy periodically.
- By using this interface and login and accessing the database system you expressly give us consent to use & disclose
do not use or access this portal/database and do not accept the terms and conditions for use of this database.
- For the purposes of this policy “Personal Information” shall have the meaning as assigned to the term “Sensitive Data
and Personal Information” in Rule 3 of Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and
sensitive personal information) Rules, 2011
- Periodically, NSDC may publish and share progress reports or other information reports with its oversight body with
general statistical information about users of its database, such as number of students, training centers, training
partners, performances of schemes etc. However, we will ensure that Sensitive Data is not published. However, by
accepting this policy we understand that we have your express approval to publish any personally identifiable data to
help smooth facilitation of NSDC schemes.
2.COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Personal Information (see meaning assigned in 1.2 above) includes all information that can be linked to a specific
individual or to identify any individual such as Aadhaar number, name, address, mailing address, telephone number, email
ID, bank account details and any details that may have been voluntarily provided by the user of NSDC scheme and non
scheme based services, in connection with availing benefits of providing or using such training
- When you use this portal, you will be providing us Personal Information, willingly with the full understanding that
these details are required for the purpose mentioned below.
- You are requested not to provide us with personal data of persons other than yourselves, unless you have collected the
data only after (i) informing them of the purpose for which data is collected (ii) the manner in which the data is
collected used and stored (iii) and the data is collected through a secure and encrypted system
3.DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- NSDC does not sell, rent or trade the information we have collected about you, other than as disclosed within this
- By accepting these term and conditions, we understand that we have your express consent to share information disclosed
by you with third parties, for the purposes of providing NSDC services. Following are some instances when information
may be shared:
- THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING SERVICES ON OUR BEHALF: We use third party companies and individuals to facilitate our
Services, provide or perform certain aspects of the Services on our behalf – such as Training Partners, Training
Centers, Project Monitoring Unit, Banks etc. These third parties will have access to user information, including
Protected Information to only carry out the services they are performing for you or for us. Each of these third parties
are required to ensure the same level of data protection as us and are obligated not to disclose or use Protected
Information for any other purpose.
- AVAILING SCHEME BENEFITS: We may float schemes that offer benefits, monetary or non monetary to ensure a robust
skilling atmosphere. By participating in any such scheme, you are agreeing to official rules that govern that Scheme,
which may require specific requirements of you, including, your Aadhar number, bank details and other such information.
- ADMINISTRATIVE AND LEGAL REASONS : We cooperate with Government and law enforcement officials and private parties to
enforce and comply with the law. Thus, we may access, use, preserve, transfer and disclose your information (including
Protected Information, IP address, Device Information or geo-location data), to Government or law enforcement officials
or private parties as we reasonably determine is necessary and appropriate: (i) to satisfy any applicable law,
regulation, subpoenas, Governmental requests or legal process; (ii) to protect and/or defend the Terms and Conditions
for use of this SDMS (iii) to protect the safety, rights, property or security of NSDC, our Services or any third party;
(iv) to protect the safety of the public for any reason; (v) to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or
technical issues; and /or (vi) to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an
illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity.
- BUSINESS TRANSFER : We may share your information, including your Personal Information with our oversight body or
relevant Ministry, with subsidiaries and affiliates for internal reasons. We also reserve the right to disclose and
transfer all such information: (i) to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the services or applicable database;
or (ii) in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our
membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due diligence process.
4.LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This SDMS limits hyperlinking. However, there may be few instances where SDMS or the website offering SDMS access
links to other websites. These other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. NSDC is
not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
NSDC has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our
control. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against