Mobile App Testing Associate Tutorial For Beginners : Pondy IT Training
Stand out from the crowd with this incredibly 'in-demand' testing certification. The MATA Mobile App QA training course was created in association with our own Expert Mobile App Testers, and will provide you with the knowledge and 'hands-on' experience you need to become a successful Mobile App Tester. There is a huge demand for Mobile App Testers in the industry, especially those that are certified. Start training today for the Mobile App Testing Associate (MATA) certification.
In-Class Instructor Led Guidance
We know your struggle and that's why this course is designed and led by industry expert instructor who will teach and guide you in the real onsite class. Students will also get support from trainer assistant to get additional and personal care.
You are not alone, learn the stuffs with others students in a collaborative environment. Make you learning experience fun and stress free. Help each other to grow together.
Cutting Edge Most up-to-date Syllabus
The course curriculum, lesson plan, study materials and resources are designed and build to meet the current market demand. The teaching method we apply to simulate the real world experience.
The course is designed in align with the job requirements by the employer. The skill you will get will ultimately prepare the active job searching students launch a career in this field.
We provide the students with top notch and up to date curriculum. Our students learn the industry standards with a foundation to continue learning as technology evolves.
Our curriculum has been carefully crafted in collaboration with employers from the field. We use student feedback to improve our curriculum every six months. We don’t follow the text books but rather we create our own standard materials from the world of resources. Our curriculum always lead by the practical project experience.
From initially establishing the need for mobile app testing, to determining the goals of mobile app testing, we will go into some typical scenarios that a Mobile App Tester will come across, including;
- planning the testing, estimating the testing, calculating device coverage and communication issues. In addition, we will look at the differences between testing on real devices and simulators.
While many traditional software testing methodology's can apply to testing mobile apps, there are specific ways in which they should be applied, which we will cover in this section of the training course.
- Our trainers have also interviewed expert Mobile App Testers employed by Testing4Success to teach you some highly effective testing methodology's and techniques such as; mobile app exploratory testing and the highly-effective '10 Minute Test'.
While installing an already released app on a mobile device is relatively straight-forward, installing a pre-release app requires a certain level of knowledge in order to trouble-shoot and solve any installation issues.
- This section of the training course will explain the various file types associated with Android and iPhone mobile apps, along with the process of provisioning. Step-by-step instructions on how to go about installing iPhone and Android apps are also detailed in this section.
Most mobile apps contain a number of common elements, and in this section of the training course we will provide you with screen-shots of these elements along with an explanation of their functionality.
- Importantly, we will also provide suggested test cases to enable you to effectively test any element within an app. An extensive range of elements are covered here including; navigation, text, indicators, pickers, alerts, toolbox elements and many more.
A mobile app may contain any number of features. Our training course will provide you with the appropriate approaches and techniques to effectively testing these features.
- We will teach you how to use basic mobile app testing techniques to be the most effective with your testing time. We will focus on common high-risk areas of an app and how to test them, such as text input fields and using Boundary Value Analysis and Equivalence Partitioning in order to effectively test them
The way the testing is documented is an important factor in any mobile app test, and we will explain the right way to do things and how to avoid common pitfalls.
- The training course will also explain how to document any defects found during an app test, along with detailed instructions on how to obtain screen-shots from Android and iPhone devices. In addition, details of how to obtain crash logs from devices is also explained.
This workshop will involve downloading a variety of real apps, and focus on the ability to evaluate them. Next, you will be tasked with detecting defects within each of them.
- You will also be tasked with entering a defect report for the defects found along with screen-shots. Your training tutor will provide you with feedback relating to the defect report accuracy and clarity.
Mobile Associate is designed in such a way where you can get all the important conceptual knowledge, hands on skills and problem solving techniques. In most of the classes, the instructor will give two hours lecture and after that you have to do a classwork relating to the instruction subject. You will be given homework in each class related to real life and practical scenarios. There will be a trainer assistat to support you with more personal attention.
Our program includes:
20 Weeks Course Duration
Onsite Instructor Led Class
96+ Hours of Class Lecture
80+ Hours of Homework
80+ Hours of lab Work
60+ Hours of Project works
You have to apply for the training through requesting online, phone call or in person. We will schedule you for the further admission interview process.
Prospective and interested students will be assessed through a formal interview process to determine his or her eligibility for the course. The interview can be verbal or written.
Qualified students will be on board by enrolling process. Necessary information will be provided to the students after the interview process done.
Pondy IT Training offers career development support to all immersive boot camp students. We understand that building a career is a life-long process and we will do our best to support you. Our ultimate goal is to help you launching your desired career.
Our dedicated marketing team will help you searchning and applying for jobs.
Get help from expert to optimize your professional resume. We guide you for technical and cultural interviews.
Work with your career coach one to one to get more specific counseling to fit your need.
I was tremendously profited by Pondy IT Training to learn Java and Selenium without any preparation. The class environment, training methodology and profession support program were profoundly useful for us . You need to simply be with them and adhere to their guidance. Project based concentrated training camp at last helped me to set my career.