Selenium Testing Tutorial For Beginners : Pondy IT Training
Selenium is a popular open-source web-based automation tool. This online course is a step by step guide to learn Selenium Concepts. It is recommended you refer the tutorials sequentially, one after the other.
In-Class Instructor Led Guidance
We know your struggle and that's why this course is designed and led by industry expert instructor who will teach and guide you in the real onsite class. Students will also get support from trainer assistant to get additional and personal care.
You are not alone, learn the stuffs with others students in a collaborative environment. Make you learning experience fun and stress free. Help each other to grow together.
Cutting Edge Most up-to-date Syllabus
The course curriculum, lesson plan, study materials and resources are designed and build to meet the current market demand. The teaching method we apply to simulate the real world experience.
The course is designed in align with the job requirements by the employer. The skill you will get will ultimately prepare the active job searching students launch a career in this field.
We provide the students with top notch and up to date curriculum. Our students learn the industry standards with a foundation to continue learning as technology evolves.
Our curriculum has been carefully crafted in collaboration with employers from the field. We use student feedback to improve our curriculum every six months. We don’t follow the text books but rather we create our own standard materials from the world of resources. Our curriculum always lead by the practical project experience.
Selenium is a free (open source) automated testing suite for web applications across different browsers and platforms. It is quite similar to HP Quick Test Pro (QTP now UFT) only that Selenium focuses on automating web-based applications.
- What is Selenium? Introduction to Selenium Automation Testing
- What is Selenium WebDriver? Difference with RC
WebDriver is a web automation framework that allows you to execute your tests against different browsers, not just Firefox, Chrome (unlike Selenium IDE). WebDriver also enables you to use a programming language in creating your test scripts (not possible in Selenium IDE).
- How to Download & Install Selenium WebDriver
- First Selenium Webdriver Script: JAVA Code Example
- Locators in Selenium IDE: CSS Selector, DOM, XPath, Link Text, ID
- Find Element and FindElements in Selenium WebDriver
- Selenium Form WebElement: TextBox, Submit Button, sendkeys(), click()
- How to Select CheckBox and Radio Button in Selenium WebDriver
- How to Click on Image in Selenium Webdriver
- How to Select Value from DropDown using Selenium Webdriver
- Locate Elements by Link Text & Partial Link Text in Selenium Webdriver
- Mouse Click & Keyboard Event: Action Class in Selenium Webdriver
- How to Upload & Download a File using Selenium Webdriver
- XPath in Selenium WebDriver: Complete Tutorial
- Alert & Popup Window Handling in Selenium WebDriver
- How to Handle Web Table in Selenium WebDriver
- Handling Dynamic Web Tables Using Selenium WebDriver
- Desired Capabilities in Selenium WebDriver
- How to Verify Tooltip using Selenium WebDriver
- How to Find All/Broken links using Selenium Webdriver
- Gecko (Marionette) Driver Selenium: Download, Install, Use with Firefox
TestNG is an automation testing framework in which NG stands for "Next Generation". TestNG is inspired from JUnit which uses the annotations (@).
- How to Download & Install TestNG in Eclipse for Selenium WebDriver
- TestNG Tutorial: Annotations, Framework, Examples in Selenium
- TestNG Groups: Include, Exclude with Example - Selenium Tutorial
- TestNG @Test Priority in Selenium
- Parallel Execution in Selenium: Session Handling & TestNG Dependency
- TestNG: How to Run Multiple Test Suites in Selenium
- TestNG Listeners in Selenium: ITestListener & ITestResult Example
- How to Execute Failed Test Cases in TestNG: Selenium WebDriver
- TestNG Report Generation in Selenium WebDriver
- Customize, PDF & Email TestNG Reports in Selenium WebDriver
In computer programming, a software framework is an abstraction in which software providing generic functionality can be selectively changed by additional user-written code, thus providing application-specific software. A software framework provides a standard way to build and deploy applications.
- Page Object Model (POM) & Page Factory: Selenium WebDriver Tutorial
- Dataprovider & TestNG XML: Parameterization in Selenium(Example)
- Read & Write Data from Excel File in Selenium Webdriver: POI & JXL
- How to Select Date from DatePicker/Calendar in Selenium Webdriver
Selenium is a framework for the automated testing of web applications. Using Selenium, you can basically automate every task in your browser as if a real person were to execute the task. The interface used to send commands to the different browsers is called Selenium WebDriver.
- Selenium Grid Tutorial: Hub & Node (with Example)
- Maven & Jenkins Integration with Selenium: Complete Tutorial
- Selenium Automation Framework: Data Driven, Keyword Driven & Hybrid
- Database Testing using Selenium: Step by Step Guide
- Handling iFrames in Selenium Webdriver: switchTo()
- Cross Browser Testing using Selenium WebDriver
- How to Take Screenshot in Selenium WebDriver
- Log4j with Selenium Tutorial: Download, Install, Use & Example
- Selenium Headless Browser Testing: HTMLUnitDriver & PhantomJS
- Robot Class in Selenium Webdriver
- How to use AutoIT with Selenium Webdriver: File Upload Example
- How to Handle SSL Certificate in Selenium WebDriver
- How to Handle AJAX Call in Selenium Webdriver
- Selenium Webdriver using Python: Tutorial with Example
- How to use IntelliJ IDEA & Selenium Webdriver
- Flash Testing with Selenium WebDriver
- Apache ANT with Selenium: Complete Tutorial
- How to Generate XSLT Report in Selenium Webdriver
- Github Integration with Selenium: Complete Tutorial
- Cookies Handling in Selenium WebDriver
- Using SoapUI with Selenium for Web Service Testing
- How to Create Firefox Profile in Selenium WebDriver
- Selenium with Cucumber (BDD Framework): Tutorial with Example
Selenium IDE (Integrated Development Environment) is the simplest tool in the Selenium Suite. It is a Firefox add-on that creates tests very quickly through its record-and-playback functionality. This feature is similar to that of QTP. ... Selenium IDE supports autocomplete mode when creating tests.
- How to Download & Install Selenium IDE for Firefox
- Selenium IDE Tutorial for Beginners
- How to use Selenium IDE with Scripts & Commands (Assert, Verify)
- Verify Element Present, waitFor, andWait in Selenium IDE
- Store Variables, Echo, Alert, PopUp handling in Selenium IDE
- Selenium Core Extensions (User-Extensions.js)
- Breakpoint & Start Point in Selenium IDE
- Maximize Browser in Selenium
- Chrome Options & Desiredcapabilities: AdBlocker, Incognito, Headless
- Refresh Page using Selenium Webdriver
Selenium is designed in such a way where you can get all the important conceptual knowledge, hands on skills and problem solving techniques. In most of the classes, the instructor will give two hours lecture and after that you have to do a classwork relating to the instruction subject. You will be given homework in each class related to real life and practical scenarios. There will be a trainer assistat to support you with more personal attention.
Our program includes:
20 Weeks Course Duration
Onsite Instructor Led Class
96+ Hours of Class Lecture
80+ Hours of Homework
80+ Hours of lab Work
60+ Hours of Project works
You have to apply for the training through requesting online, phone call or in person. We will schedule you for the further admission interview process.
Prospective and interested students will be assessed through a formal interview process to determine his or her eligibility for the course. The interview can be verbal or written.
Qualified students will be on board by enrolling process. Necessary information will be provided to the students after the interview process done.
Pondy IT Training offers career development support to all immersive boot camp students. We understand that building a career is a life-long process and we will do our best to support you. Our ultimate goal is to help you launching your desired career.
Our dedicated marketing team will help you searchning and applying for jobs.
Get help from expert to optimize your professional resume. We guide you for technical and cultural interviews.
Work with your career coach one to one to get more specific counseling to fit your need.
I was tremendously profited by Pondy IT Training to learn Java and Selenium without any preparation. The class environment, training methodology and profession support program were profoundly useful for us . You need to simply be with them and adhere to their guidance. Project based concentrated training camp at last helped me to set my career.