Python Tutorial For Beginners : Pondy IT Training
Python is an object-oriented programming language created by Guido Rossum in 1989. It is ideally designed for rapid prototyping of complex applications. It has interfaces to many OS system calls and libraries and is extensible to C or C++. Many large companies use the Python programming language include NASA, Google, YouTube, BitTorrent, etc. Python programming is widely used in Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Generation, Neural Networks and other advanced fields of Computer Science. Python had deep focus on code readability & this class will teach you python from basics.
In-Class Instructor Led Guidance
We know your struggle and that's why this course is designed and led by industry expert instructor who will teach and guide you in the real onsite class. Students will also get support from trainer assistant to get additional and personal care.
You are not alone, learn the stuffs with others students in a collaborative environment. Make you learning experience fun and stress free. Help each other to grow together.
Cutting Edge Most up-to-date Syllabus
The course curriculum, lesson plan, study materials and resources are designed and build to meet the current market demand. The teaching method we apply to simulate the real world experience.
The course is designed in align with the job requirements by the employer. The skill you will get will ultimately prepare the active job searching students launch a career in this field.
We provide the students with top notch and up to date curriculum. Our students learn the industry standards with a foundation to continue learning as technology evolves.
Our curriculum has been carefully crafted in collaboration with employers from the field. We use student feedback to improve our curriculum every six months. We don’t follow the text books but rather we create our own standard materials from the world of resources. Our curriculum always lead by the practical project experience.
PyCharm is a cross-platform editor developed by JetBrains. Pycharm provides all the tools you need for productive Python development.
- How to Install Python on Windows with Pycharm IDE
- Hello World: Creat your First Python Program
- Python Main Function with Examples: Understand __main__
- Python Variables: Declare, Concatenate, Global & Local
In Python everything is object and string are an object too. Python string can be created simply by enclosing characters in the double quote. For example: var = "Hello World!"
- Python Strings: Replace, Join, Split, Reverse, Uppercase & Lowercase
- Python TUPLE - Pack, Unpack, Compare, Slicing, Delete, Key
- Python Dictionary(Dict): Update, Cmp, Len, Sort, Copy, Items, str Example
- Python Operators: Arithmetic, Logical, Comparison, Assignment, Bitwise & Precedence
- Python Functions Examples: Call, Indentation, Arguments & Return Values
Conditional Statement in Python perform different computations or actions depending on whether a specific Boolean constraint evaluates to true or false. Conditional statements are handled by IF statements in Python.
- Python IF, ELSE, ELIF, Nested IF & Switch Case Statement
- Python For & While Loops: Enumerate, Break, Continue Statement
- Python OOPs: Class, Object, Inheritance and Constructor with Example
A regular expression in a programming language is a special text string used for describing a search pattern. It is extremely useful for extracting information from text such as code, files, log, spreadsheets or even documents.
- Python Regex Tutorial: re.match(),re.search(), re.findall(), re.split()
- Python DateTime, TimeDelta, Strftime(Format) with Examples
- Python CALENDAR Tutorial with Example
- Python List: Comprehension, Apend, Sort, Length, Reverse EXAMPLES
- Python File Handling: Create, Open, Append, Read, Write
- Python Check If File or Directory Exists
- Python COPY File using shutil.copy(), shutil.copystat()
- Python Rename File and Directory using os.rename()
- Python ZIP file with Example
- Python Internet Access using Urllib.Request and urlopen()
- Python XML Parser Tutorial: Read xml file example(Minidom, ElementTree)
SciPy is an Open Source Python-based library, which is used in mathematics, scientific computing, Engineering, and technical computing. SciPy also pronounced as "Sigh Pi."
- Python SciPy Tutorial: Learn with Example
- Reading and Writing CSV Files in Python using CSV Module & Pandas
- Python JSON: Encode(dump), Decode(load) json Data & File (Example)
- PyUnit Tutorial: Python Unit Testing Framework (with Example)
- Python 2 vs Python 3: Key Differences
- PyTest Tutorial: What is, Install, Fixture, Assertions
Python is designed in such a way where you can get all the important conceptual knowledge, hands on skills and problem solving techniques. In most of the classes, the instructor will give two hours lecture and after that you have to do a classwork relating to the instruction subject. You will be given homework in each class related to real life and practical scenarios. There will be a trainer assistat to support you with more personal attention.
Our program includes:
20 Weeks Course Duration
Onsite Instructor Led Class
96+ Hours of Class Lecture
80+ Hours of Homework
80+ Hours of lab Work
60+ Hours of Project works
You have to apply for the training through requesting online, phone call or in person. We will schedule you for the further admission interview process.
Prospective and interested students will be assessed through a formal interview process to determine his or her eligibility for the course. The interview can be verbal or written.
Qualified students will be on board by enrolling process. Necessary information will be provided to the students after the interview process done.
Pondy IT Training offers career development support to all immersive boot camp students. We understand that building a career is a life-long process and we will do our best to support you. Our ultimate goal is to help you launching your desired career.
Our dedicated marketing team will help you searchning and applying for jobs.
Get help from expert to optimize your professional resume. We guide you for technical and cultural interviews.
Work with your career coach one to one to get more specific counseling to fit your need.
I was tremendously profited by Pondy IT Training to learn Java and Selenium without any preparation. The class environment, training methodology and profession support program were profoundly useful for us . You need to simply be with them and adhere to their guidance. Project based concentrated training camp at last helped me to set my career.